Monday, May 9, 2011

UPDATE!

It has been a little bit since I wrote last! Time gets away so fast. So here are some "big things" that have happened, or the most exciting I guess.

Garage Sales.
I love to garage sale. My mom used to drag me out every Thursday in the summers when I was young and we would go garage selling. I hated it. It was hot. I didn't understand why we couldn't just go to an air-conditioned store for goodness sake! Well...here I am, grown up and garage selling. I bring some water and save some money and hunt for deals. It's fun now. Thanks mom!


Finals.
Here it is, another semester ending. I still have a few to go. They all go faster than the last. Finals haven't really been consuming my life, I'm not too stressed about them. I only have 3 and 2 of those will be easy. I'm starting to see the light at the end of this school tunnel. Long time coming, but I'm getting there and I will finish!

Job.
I have a job, I love my job (most days). However, if we are going to survive a semester of me not working and student teaching, my husband needs to change jobs. So if you would, please pray for that! God knows what we need and He is going to take care of us. I'm not worrying about it but praying about it certainly doesn't hurt:)

I have more to say but it deserves a post of it's own. Read the next post when it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment