Saturday, April 30, 2011

Passing Time.

So at work yesterday I started out feeling not so hot. I figured well the wind is blowing 100 mph so I'm sure it's just my allergies. The day progressed and I started feeling crummier. I was able to leave early and when I got home I found that I had a temp of 102. Oh joy. My husband looked at my throat and said "yep, there's white patches all over." Oh joy. Strep. I've had it more times than I can count in my life. So after a visit to Urgent Care and starting the antibiotic, here I am, sitting at home on my couch.I've had this a million times and I will be better by tomorrow. I'm not complaning though, at least it's a weekend and I have nothing to miss. There is no time better than a weekend to be sick these days. My weeks are cram-packed full and spending the entire weekend at home is amazing sometimes!

While I am sitting on the couch (because walking around makes my head feel like its spinning off), I started a good book. Luckily, I went to the library the other day and found it. IT IS SO GOOD! I love to read and I love to read happy stories. I feel like I have wasted my time if it ends not happy. (That's my view on movies too, by the way.)
If you like to read good stories, read this one! Oh, and it probably helps that its a true story and she is from Oklahoma. It makes it all more real I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I want to read that book! I think I will just have to make the time to read it, 'cos I keep hearing good things about it. Hope you are feeling better. -Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this lady has a blog which i love! one of my first that i ever kept up with! her blog is called pioneer woman too!! hope you are feeling better!! love you guys! let me know about book when you are finished! might go to get it from library

    ReplyDelete