Wednesday, September 7, 2011

23.

I know, I know, no need to say it. I havent blogged in too long. I keep telling myself I will get better at this, but I never feel like I have anything "interesting" to talk about. I dont have babies, I don't cook magically, and Im flat out busy. I just go to school and work, how "interesting" is that?! IDK, but it's interesting to look back at a later date, and as everyone says, "you're gonna miss this."

Well I'm a few days late, but birthday number 23 has come and gone. How do I feel about 23 you ask? Well I really think its no different than the rest. It's not a milestone birthday, just another year older. I did have a fun birthday weekend though! Started out on Thursday, my actual birthday, with a few morning texts and calls. Went to work, a sweet friend bought me lunch and I enjoyed it while my babies were napping:)
Later, one of my parents brought me a balloon and gift basket full of goodies! Its SO nice when parents go above and beyond to appreciate their child's teachers!

Went to class and later came home to my sweet husband. He had Chinese food and flowers:) Thats all I needed, a nice day! My parents came in this weekend and we celebrated with a birthday dinner and cake.

My birthday dinner of choice: Lasagna! Some of you should have guessed it.... my best friend growing up, her mom could make the best homemade lasagna and perhaps that's why its one of my favorite foods now:)

And my birthday present (thanks to all who contributed): I'm redoing our master bedroom:) Which side will I choose? I have no idea yet, but Im anxiously waiting this project!


It was a super 23rd birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment