Saturday, April 23, 2011

Me.

So after quite some time of thinking about it, I now have a blog! So to start off, I thought I would just share a few little things about me. All random, of course.

1. I am 22 years old.
2. I am married to Jeremey.
3. I am a student who WILL graduate eventually.
4.I am left-handed.
5. I have a partial hearing loss, so sometimes you might be talking and I don't have a clue in the world what you just said to me ;)
6. I am from Wichita, KS (I LOVE Wichita, it's really a great city.)
7. I am a SOONER!
8. I am VERY organized.
9. I have always wanted to be a teacher, so that's what I am going to be.
10. I don't like doing things in odd numbers, I like even numbers.
11. I love warm weather, I'm not a fan of cold at all.
12. If I need sleep or food, I tend to get a little grumpy.
13.I will do any chore in the house except fold clothes. I despise doing that!
14. I am TERRIBLE with directions, don't ask me how to get somewhere, I will probably get you lost!
15. I do want kids, just not now.
16. I have one Dr. Pepper a day. Usually in the afternoon if it's a good day.
17.I am allergic to milk. I don't like ice cream, it makes me sick.
18. I am a cook, not a baker.
19. I have a dog named Taz.
20. I could eat Italian or Chinese everyday and be perfectly happy:)
21. I have 1 sister who lives about a mile away.
22. I have 1 nephew who sometimes acts just like I did when I was younger and it's a little scary but I wouldn't trade him for the world. He loves his Gigi ALOT.
23. Being crafty is not my thing, I would like it to be but I'm just not good at it.
24. I am becoming a coupon lady.
25. and LASTLY, I can't cut straight or draw a straight line for the life of me.


So there you have it, 25 random things about me:)

2 comments:

  1. hey!! been wanting to do this forever!! followed your site as reference=) love you guys!! excited to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did i never know you were allergic to milk??????? i'm a failure! lol. i'm so excited you finally did this. maybe i'll have more motivation now to update mine more regularly!!!

    ReplyDelete